Well, I have a good reason, really. I’m thinking on a different format, if I wont find the right one, I might go back to the original one, if I will, you’ll know about it.

My decision to keep my old MacMini came with a price. I will replace it soon, but not right now. It took me two weeks to reach this decision with the options I had and I believe I made the right call on this one. Not going to be long until I replace it, probably with a newer model if not with a new iMac.

These last two weeks were hard and the next two will be the same. I have many decisions to make, some are more critical then others. I will probably reveal more as time passes, some of my priorities need to be clearer and I often find myself very confused.

But don’t worry, I’m here, almost.